How Can We Help You?
PAYBATS is a payment gateway service provider. PAYBATS allows you to receive credit/ debit cards, FPX and E-wallet payment easily.
PAYBATS is managed by VE Services Sdn Bhd.
PAYBATS works as a middle person that will request a payment from your customer’s card/account bank provider and then credit them to your bank account.
Complete your sign up through the Registration Guide. Once done, head to PAYBATS dashboard to upload your required documents. Your account will be processed for verification and approval by PAYBATS and our acquiring bank. We will notify you once your account has been verified.
You have to be at least 18 years old to register with PAYBATS. Your business should also be registered with SSM to proceed.
PAYBATS works as a middle person that will request a payment from your customer’s card/account bank provider and then credit them to your bank account. You can view the list of required documents here.
Once your registration is completed and all your documents have been uploaded, it will take around 14 working days for your account to be verified by PAYBATS and approved by the bank. However, you can start using PAYBATS immediately with a few restrictions until your account has been completely approved.
To receive your settlement, you need to complete your documents to be verified. To start receiving payment, you will need to wait for bank approval.
FEES & OTHER CHARGES
We only have monthly fee and transaction fee. Other charges are only applicable should you require extra services from us. No other hidden fees!
There is only one (1) package at the moment which is Standard package. Learn more about our package here.
We charge 2.5% for each successful credit/debit card transaction, 1.5% for E-wallet transaction (except Alipay), 2.5% for Alipay (E-wallet) transaction, 3.5% for 6-month EPP, 4.7% for 12-month EPP, RM 1.20 for each successful FPX transaction and Maybank QR Pay 1.5% or RM 1.20 whichever is higher.
If you believe that your business should have a lower rate, do not hesitate to drop us an email at [email protected] and we will have our representative contact you.
Contact us at [email protected] with your details and inquiries, and our representative will contact you.
For normal usage, there are no other charges applied. But following is the list of other charges should you require extra service from us:
- Change of Access Email – RM10.00
- Refund to your customer (Credit/Debit Card transaction only) – According to your MDR %
- Change of Bank Account details – RM50.00
- MID request – contact us at [email protected]
MY ACCOUNT & DASHBOARD
Head to the login page. Key in your access email and your password.
No, but if you have updated your SSM registration, you need to send us your latest document for verification.
One PAYBATS account will only have one login access.
Click on Forgot Password at the login page, and the instruction will be sent to your registered email.
Login to your dashboard, go to Settings > Profile.
No. If you change your business, you need to register a new PAYBATS account for it.
PAYMENTS & SETTLEMENTS
Your settlement will be credited to your registered bank account, twice a week.
- Login to your dashboard, go to Settings > Profile. Once done, scroll down and click Save. Your bank account details will be updated automatically.
- Note: You will receive a charge from PAYBATS with details ‘Additional Services’. View your charges by going to Charges > List. To pay for your charges, you may pay manually by clicking on the Action button and proceed with your payment. Alternatively, you can email us at [email protected] for other payment options.
The minimum amount for your settlement to be credited is RM 100.
You need to complete your documents, and your minimum settlement amount to be at least RM 100. Your settlement will then be credited to your registered bank account on the next settlement day.
- Your settlement might be processed on the next batch. Please refer here for the batch time. Or,
- It is not a settlement day yet, or it is a public holiday. If the settlement day falls on a public holiday, the settlement will be processed on the next working day. Or,
- Your document is incomplete. Please login to your dashboard and complete your required documents. Or,
- You didn’t reach the minimum amount. Our minimum settlement amount is RM 100. Or,
- Your settlement is currently on hold. Please email us to [email protected] for assistance.
Settlement will be credited to you twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday. Should the settlement day fall on a public holiday, your settlement will be credited to you on the next working day.
USING PAYBATS – I HAVE NO WEBSITE
You may use our payment form or QR code feature.
You can use our payment form or QR code to receive payment.
A Quick Checkout Form allows you as the business owner to add specific products and lets you monitor each product transaction separately. This form allows you to set a fixed price for each of your products.
You can use our Universal Payment Form. Note that you may only receive FPX payment using this form.
Yes. You can use our Recurring Features.
You can create multiple payment form for each product. You can then combine multiple products in one Quick Checkout form.
No, but do stay tuned for more updates from us!
You can use multiple Quick Checkout form or it may be the time to start your e-commerce website.
Yes. You can use our Recurring Features.
USING PAYBATS – I HAVE OWN WEBSITE
View our list of supported ready-hosted e-commerce platform.
USING PAYBATS – API INTEGRATION
CHARGES & REFUNDS
To make a refund to your customer, you’ll need to click on the Request Refund located on each row of the credit card transactions. Then, you may follow the instructions to complete the request form.
A refund process usually will take up 14 working days.
Please contact your merchant for a refund request.
Please send your inquiry along with SMS/email of proof that your card has been charged by VE Services Sdn Bhd, and our team will investigate the matter and contact you soon.
The customer/cardholder need to refer this to their respective card issuing bank.
DISPUTE & FRAUD
- Our operation team will review the dispute and your explanation. Once a dispute has been opened, you and your buyer have 3 days to come up with a resolution.
- We don’t initiate or handle chargebacks – the buyer’s card issuer does, so that process follows the issuer’s policies. We also don’t judge the validity of a chargeback; that’s the responsibility of the card issuer. Our role is simply to collect information about the transaction and help you work with the card company to resolve the chargeback.
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Security has always been our first priority and will be handled on the highest level of attention and immediate action will be taken upon any security implications to the overall system. Our system has been audited to be secure and we are currently in the process of getting certified for higher level of PCI-DSS compliance, which is the standard of security assurance any company can have. There’s no compromise on security and we will always handle it first and foremost.
VE Services Sdn. Bhd is in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
PAYBATS is registered with Bank Islam and Alliance Bank as our acquiring Bank.
- The PCI DSS applies to all entities that store, process, and/or transmit cardholder data. It covers technical and operational system components included in or connected to cardholder data. If you are a merchant who accepts or processes payment cards, you must comply with the PCI DSS.
- We maintain technical, physical, and administrative security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. While we are dedicated to securing our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your password(s) and Account/profile registration information and verifying that the Personal Data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any Personal Data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
- PCI-DSS is a set of security standards designed to ensure security. Read more on PCI-DSS.
- Yes, VE Services Sdn. Bhd is in compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
SUPPORT & MISC.
Our support team will only be available from Monday-Friday, at 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Yes, you may comment on our post or send us a message on our Facebook and Instagram.
We will reply to your inquiry in 1 working day.